Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (debugging)
- Electronic sweep of designated areas for unauthorised frequencies.
- A physical examination of each area is conducted to ensure that no passive listening devices are secreted.
- This includes desks, light fittings, a/c ducting, phone cabling, fire control devices, potted plants, picture frames, cupboards, etc.
- Telstra installations in the designated areas are inspected. This includes checking the wiring of PABX’s and intermediate distribution frames ( IDF’S )
- A written report is provided together with an assurance that at time of testing no unaccounted frequencies were detected.